Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A woman looks her best on her wedding day~ just came back from KL on sunday

Before i start crapping... Congratulations to my 堂姐 who got married last sunday in KL. 祝您和堂姐夫白头偕老永结同心。。Congrats once again...

I just came back last sunday from KL.. was pissed off when i came back.. due to the fact that my mum wanted to fly me back instead of taking a bus.... and i was like wtf... why should i pay so much just to get my ass back to singapore from malaysia paying 200odd sing dollars... i take the bus its onli like 60 ringgit... and i say that the 60 ringgit is very well spent.. with good seats and movies thruout the journey.. why not!!?? why should i be paying 200 odd sing to come back to singapore... other than the fact its onli faster.... but i'm not rushing for time or anything... haiz.... dunno wat my mum thinking.....

hmm lemme try posting some pictures of the wedding that i taken with my camera... although not so clear.. cos i took with my camera phone...

Edit: Fuck.. need to complain to Blogger beta .com liaoz... bloody hell.. put pictures then cannot connect... so sad.. can't put up any pictures...

guess hafta wait for it later.... Sorry bout it guys...

No comments: