Monday, August 27, 2007

Can someone pimp my TV, Desktop and Room??

Its freaking official... I need a new desktop for my gaming needs.... Its freaking me off that my comp can't play any of the new games in the market today..... It always end up having to adjust all the freaking games on low.... and low sucks.... just sucks... and it pisses me off....

well first things first, I need to do up my room, yeah... a room for myself.. at long freaking last.. been putting off that idea since last year... no money to redo my grandpa's room....which somehow becomes my room....... needs a repaint, new furniture, new bed... just these things alone needs quite a big amt of cash. next thing is a the hardware... lol... hardware refering to new TV, Hi-Fi, Air-con(probably window unit), lighting...

TV = LCD TV with Full High-Def support, approx 2.7-3.5k
Air-con unit = approx 300-400??? cos its just a small window unit....
Hi-Fi = well not a big one something smaller will do fine but that needs 300-400 also, probably Tivoli Hi-Fi that supports my ipod.
Paint = will set mi back of at least 60-70 bucks? quite a big room i might say...
New Lighting = 100? or less?
New Cupboards = 1x Comic rack = 100-200 bucks... 1x clothing cupboard = 100-200.. 1 x matress without bed rack = 100-200 or more...

all adds up to at least 5k?
WOW!!! where da fuck am i gonna get that money? rob a bank? >.> best is tio toto or 4d... which will never happen in years... cos i got no interest.

sigh.... just the room will set me back that amount of money, and there my parents were saying no need la.. dun need a lot of money one... yeah right....

Next thing is my frigging desktop.... a desktop that can support the newer games on the market... really its pissing me off that i can't do anything... not able to play any games.... /cry.....

i kinda have 2 choices 1: Do up my own comp, new LCD monitor and keyboard and everything or 2: wait for next year's WCG when they usually sell a desktop + LCD monitor at a combined price if its enough for the competetive gamers its more than enough for me IMO.

Doing myself will set me back 3k? including LCD and software? probably lesser tbh but yeah looking at the specs i have in mind prolly that amt.... and getting from WCG abt 2k..... but.... can i afford to wait?

Ya know, when we were young and things were so called given, it doesn't feel the pinch lol, when u start to work, u got bills to pay, transport, food, money to give parents(although my mom says dun need but yeah, no matter wat must give back a bit)... OUCH!!!!!!! all my money from the start of the month becomes little at the end... pissed i am.. cannot buy anything.......

haiz... work sucks... and yet no work = no money.... i guess all i can do is to start working and saving money somehow... at least my target now is to get my desktop first la... other things can wait i suppose..................

No comments: